- The oral sessions and research workshops have a duration of 100 minutes, and four to six papers will be assigned to each session.
- Please bring your own laptop or notebook computer with a proper adapter for a VGA display cable connected to a projector.
- A sound cable will be provided in case that the audio system is needed.
- A wireless microphone and a laser pointer will be provided.
- Please make your presence known to the session chair before your session starts and be present during the entire session in which your presentation is scheduled.
- One poster session is scheduled at 16:20-17:20 on Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2017, and around 30 posters will be presented.
- Please install your poster at the poster board marked with your paper number.
- The size of the post board is 80 cm (width) x 140 cm (height).
- Tacks and adhesive double-sided tapes will be provided on-site.
- Set-up from Tuesday 13:00 and Take down from Tuesday 17:30.
- One paper for each oral session will be selected by the session chair.
- Six papers for the poster session will be selected by the session chairs.