- At least one author of all accepted papers should register for the paper to be included in the final program and the conference proceedings no later than Sep. 3, 2017. Deadline for the early bird registration is Aug. 6, 2017.
- If an author has more than one paper, the student fee will be applied to additional papers except for the first paper.
- Additional name tags will be prepared for the presenters from the second paper. If you wish different name tags from the presenters, please contact to the conference secretariat at email@example.com.
- Non-authors and exhibitors can register the conference among Regular, Studnet, and Free Registration.
- One exhibitor is allowed for Free Registration. The exhibition table is provided upon additional charge. Please contact to the conferecne secretariat for more information.
- On-site registration during the conference (Oct. 11- Oct. 14, 2017) is possible with the same fee with the on-line registration.
|Type||Early Bird Fee (Online)
(Until Aug. 6, 2017)
|Late Fee (Online)
(Aug. 7, 2017-Sep. 3, 2017)
|USD 550 or KRW 600,000||USD 650 or KRW 700,000|
(From the 2nd paper)
|USD 300 or KRW 330,000||USD 350 or KRW 390,000|
|Workshop||USD 400 or KRW 450,000|
- Registration fee includes a copy of digital proceedings (USB), a program booklet, welcome reception and banquet tickets, social tour, and a souvenir.
- Students must present a proof of the full-time student status at the registration desk.
- Optional charges will be applied to welcome reception and banquet tickets and a social tour ticket for accompanying persons with a registree. Name tags will be provided to accompanying persons as requested.
|Welcome Reception and Banquet Tickets||USD 90 or KRW 100,000|
|Social Tour||Tour to Gyeong-ju: 30 USD or KRW 33,000
Tour to Daegu: 25 USD or KRW 28,000
Payment currency is USD or KRW. All major credit and debit cards are accepted such as American Express, BC, Diners Club, JCB, Master, UnionPay, and VISA. Please keep in mind that the deadline for the early registration is Aug. 6, 2017 and the last date for online regtistrsion for all accepted papers is Sep. 3, 2017.
No refunds will be made unless a written request for cancellation is received before Sep. 3, 2017. All refunds are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Appropriate refund will be made after the conference.