- At least one author of all accepted papers should register for the paper to be included in the final program and the conference proceedings no later than Sep. 15, 2017. Only the Early Bird registration is acceptable until Sep. 15, 2017.
- If an author has more than one paper, the student fee will be applied to additional papers except for the first paper.
- Additional name tags will be prepared for the presenters from the second paper. If you wish different name tags from the presenters, please contact to the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-author participants and exhibitors can register the conference among Regular, Studnet, and Free Registration.
- On-site registration during the conference (Oct. 11- Oct. 14, 2017) is possible. The Late-Fee will be applied to On-site as well as On-line registration after Sep. 15, 2017.
|Type||Early Bird Fee (On-line)
(Until Sep. 15, 2017)
|Late Fee (On-line and On-Site)
(Sep. 15, 2017-Oct. 14, 2017)
|Regular||USD 550 or KRW 600,000
|USD 650 or KRW 700,000|
|Student||USD 300 or KRW 330,000
(From the 2nd Paper)
|USD 350 or KRW 390,000|
|Workshop||USD 400 or KRW 450,000|
- Registration fee includes a copy of digital proceedings (USB), a program booklet, welcome reception and banquet tickets, social tour, and a souvenir.
- Students must present a proof of the full-time student status at the registration desk.
- Optional charges to accompanying persons will be applied for welcome reception, banquet, and social tour tickets. Name tags will be provided to accompanying persons as requested.
|Welcome Reception and Banquet Tickets||USD 90 or KRW 100,000|
|Social Tour||Tour to Gyeong-ju: 30 USD or KRW 33,000
Tour to Daegu: 25 USD or KRW 28,000
Payment currency is USD or KRW. All major credit and debit cards are accepted such as American Express, BC, Diners Club, JCB, Master, UnionPay, and VISA. Please keep in mind that the deadline of the online regtistrsion for all accepted papers is Sep. 15, 2017.
No refunds will be made unless a written request for cancellation is received before Sep. 15, 2017. All refunds are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Appropriate refund will be made after the conference.